We’re here to help you. Call us on 015395 60605
The Woodlands, Barrow-in-Furness
- Highly insulated
- Portable smart energy display which enables you to analyse your energy consumption
- A+ rated high-efficiency boilers
- Programmable heating with zoned controls
- Neff kitchen appliances up to A++ rated
- Energy saving double glazed uPVC windows manufactured to ‘A’ rated standard
- Low energy LED lighting
Help to Buy
A Government initiative to help people buy a new home with as little as 5% deposit. The Government will supply a low cost loan for up to 20% of the property value for 25 years (interest free for the first 5 years). We are registered to provide this product to all our home-buyers*. We can even get you in touch with local advisors to help you find a mortgage.
* You will need a good credit history. Deposits are capped at 55%. Only applicable on properties less than £600,000. Cannot be used in conjunction with Part Exchange.
This easy process takes away the stress of selling your own home and you'll have no estate agents fees to pay, no chain and no headache of selling. We'll buy your old home so you can move into your brand new Oakmere® home. It really is as easy as that. We'll arrange two valuations of your current home and you'll get a genuine, market value offer from us. With our help you could save money and move as quickly as within 4-6 weeks.
How to find The Woodlands, Barrow-in-Furness
Meadowlands Avenue, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, , LA13 0AR
Corrie & Co, 68-70 Duke Street, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 1RX. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm, Sunday Closed
Your local New Homes Adviser